"Knowledge becomes wisdom when it becomes your personal experience" Yogi Bhajan
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with The Karam Kriya School in Brighton & Portugal...
1 Year Course. Course runs every year April - March.
"A teacher is one who purifies a person to help the person gain the experience of his or her own purity, identity, infinity, reality, totality, strength, and piety.." - Yogi Bhajan
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to become a Kundalini Yoga teacher or for those of you who want to deepen your understanding and experience in the transformational practice of Kundalini Yoga and related lifestyle as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
You will be taught by wonderful and experienced teacher trainers and be blessed by the wisdom and presence of lead trainer and founding director of Karam Kriya School Shiv Charan Singh.
This course allows you to:
- Obtain a Kundalini Yoga Teaching Certificate recognized worldwide
- Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga
- Experience a transformation through the practice of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and related lifestyle
- Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to become a teacher
- Develop a relationship with other participating students local teachers, and the 3HO community
- Develop a relationship with Yogi Bhajan as the Master of Kundalini Yoga, and link to the Golden Chain
The course is structured over a series of 10 weekends in Brighton plus a 5-day intensive retreat and ashram experience at the head ashram of the Karam Kriya School in Portugal.
Further Information, Pricing and Booking
For more information, dates, course syllabus, trainer biographies and to book please the Kundalini Rising website: http://www.kundalinirising.org
If you have any questions please contact course organiser Angad Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07930 570 944.